RPSC RAS 2018 Online Form
Rajasthan Public Service Commission, RPSC and Subordinate Service RAS Released Notification and Invites Online Application Form for the 980 post of Rajasthan State Service Exam and Subordinate Service in Various Department Recruitment 2018. Those candidate who are Interested and Eligible for the Job Post can Apply at official website. Check more detail Like Age, Fees, Vacancy, Eligibility, Application Process at SarkariRojgaar.com
Rajasthan PSC RAS Online Form 2018
|Short Detail Of Notification|
Post name : Rajasthan State Service Exam And Rajasthan Subordinate Service Exam
Important Dates :
Online Registration Starts : 12 April 2018
End Date for Application : 11 May 2018
End Date for Fee Submit : 11 May 2018
Download Admit Card : Available Later
Pre Exam Date : Available Later
Form Fees Detail :
Unreserved candidate (General) : INR 350/-
OBC / BC : 250/-
SC / ST : 150/-
Application Fees deposit through Online Debit / Credit card/ Net Banking OR through E-Mitra Portal or E-Grass Fee Mode.
Age Criteria : as on 01-01-2019
Candidate age belongs to Minimum : 21 Years | Maximum : 40 Years
Age Relaxation for reserved category as per Recruitment Rules.
Total No. of Vacancy : 980 Post
- State Service : 405 post (Gen- 223, OBC- 80, MBC- 01, SC- 57, ST- 44)
- Subordinate Service : 575 post (Gen- 295, OBC- 109, MBC- 04, SC- 94, ST- 73)
Eligibility Detail : Candidate passed Bachelor Degree in Any discipline from any recognized University. for more detail about education kindly read notification.
Department Name :
- Rajasthan Administrative Service
- Rajasthan Police Service
- Rajasthan Account Service
- Rajasthan Jail Services
- Rajasthan Cooperative Service
- Rajasthan Employement Office
- Rajasthan State Insurance Service
- Rajastan Fetilizer & Civil Service
- Rajasthan Women & Child Development Service
- Rajasthan Subordinate Tehsildar Service
- Rajasthan Excise Subordinate Service
- Rajasthan Industries Subordinate Service
- Rajasthan Subordiate Fertilizer & Civil Service
- Rajasthan Social Justice & Empowerment
Selection Process : Candidate selection is based on Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview.
Scheme of Exam : The Combined Competitive Examination will be held in two successive stages (1) Preliminary Examination, and (2) Main Examination.
1. Preliminary examination : The Preliminary Examination will consist of one paper on the subject specified below, which will be of objective type and carry a maximum of 200 marks. The examination is meant to serve as a screening test only. The Standard of the paper will be that of a Bachelor’s Degree Level.
2. Main examination : The written examination will consist of the following four papers which will be descriptive/ analytical. A candidate must take all the papers listed below which will also consist of question paper of brief, medium, long answer and descriptive type questions. The standard of General Hindi and General English will be that of Sr. Secondary level. The time allowed for each paper shall be 3 hours.
Papers Maximum Marks
Paper I General Studies-I 200
Paper II General Studies-II 200
Paper III General Studies-III 200
Paper IV General Hindi and General English 200
3. Personality and viva-voce Examination : An interview for a personality test which carries 100 marks.
How To Apply
Those candidate who are fulfill above eligibility norms can Apply for the Recruitment Post. Interested candidate may Apply Online at RPSC official website on or before 11-05-2018. Applicant read full Notification before Apply Online. Last Date for fee Payment is 11-05-2018.
Online Registration : Click Here
Full Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here