RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 841 Matric Level Post
Description – Reserve Bank of India has Released New Job Notification & Invites an Online Application Form for the Post of Office Attendant Matric Level Post Recruitment 2021. Check more details like Age, Fees, Vacancy, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date at SarkariRojgaar.com
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
(Reserve Bank of India RBI)
Office Attendant Vacancy 2021
Application Starts: 24-02-2021
General / OBC – Rs. 450/-
Age as on 01-02-2021
Reserve Bank of India Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
RBI Office Attendant Online Form 2021
Short Details of Notification
Post Name – Office Attendant Matric Level
RBI Office Attendant Vacancy Details – 841 Posts
RBI Office Attendant Eligibility Criteria –
Office Attendant – Passed Class 10 High School (Matric) Level Exam
NOTE – Kindly Read Notification for more details about Eligibility
RBI Office Attendant Selection Process
Selection would be done on the basis of the Online Test (as given below) and Language Proficiency Test (LPT). The Online Examination will be for 300 marks and is scheduled to be held on 09-10 April 2021.
Exam Pattern :
i) The tests except for the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. in English and Hindi.
ii) A candidate has to qualify in each part of the Objective test separately.
iii) There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
iv) The Online Examination will be for 120 marks and the Total Time is 90 (01 Hours and 30 Minutes) Minutes.
How to Apply Online
Reserve Bank of India RBI Office Attendant Recruitment Online Form 2021-2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 24 February 2021 to 15 March 2021.
1. Candidates have to open the official website of rbi.org.in
2. Applicant Click on Reserve Bank RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
3. And After fill the Registration Form for Office Attendant Post
6. The process of Registration – Basic Info >> Photo & Sign >> Details >> Preview >> Payment
7. And after that Submit to Complete Application Form.
5. Read Instruction carefully before Making a Form Submission.
6. Reserve Bank RBI Office Attendant Online Form 2021 Last Date is 15 March 2021
Login to Complete Form