RPSC Assistant Engineer Mains Admit Card 2019 Check Main Exam Date
Description – Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC Released Main Exam Admit Card, Exam Date for the Combined State Engineering Service Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018. Check Syllabus, Exam Pattern SarkariRojgaar.com
|▼Download Admit Card|
RPSC Assistant Engineer Mains Admit Card 2019
(Rajasthan Public Service Commission, RPSC)
RPSC AE Main Exam Hall Ticket 2019
Application Starts: 12-04-2018
Rajasthan RPSC Conducted State, and Subordinate Service Examination
Main Admit Card Date: Oct 2019
RPSC Combined Assistant Engineer Main Exam Call Letter 2019
Rajasthan RPSC AE Main Exam Admit Card 2019
Short Details of Notification
Exam Name: Combined State Engineering Service Assistant Engineer
Total Vacancy: 916 Post
Public Health Engineering Services : 300 Post (Civil- 225, ME/ EE- 75)
Eligibility Criteria : BE/ B.Tech Degree in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Agriculture Engineering as a Subject and Knowledge of Hindi Language and Rajasthani Culture.
Selection Process : Candidate selection is based on Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview.
Assitant Engineer Exam Pattern
The Combined Competitive Examination will be held in two successive stages (1) Preliminary Examination, and (2) Main Examination.
1. Preliminary examination : The preliminary Examination will consist of two papers, i.e. one compulsory paper and one optional paper, which will be of objective type and carry a maximum of 400 marks in the subjects mentioned in Section ‘A and B’.
SECTION – “A”
SECTION – “B”
2. Main examination : A candidate must take all the compulsory subjects and any one of the optional subjects listed below. Each of the optional subject will have two papers. The time allowed for each paper shall be three hours.
(Any one subject to be opted by a candidate from the following list of optional subjects. Each subject will have two papers)
3. Personality and viva-voce Examination : An interview for a personality test which carries 72 marks.
How to Download Admit Card
1. Candidates have to open the official website of rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
2. Applicant Click on RPSC Assistant Engineer Main Exam Admit Card 2019
3. Applicant fill Login details for download Mains Admit Card.
4. Applicant must read Exam Instruction mentioned on Hall Ticket.
5. RPSC AE Mains Admit Card 2019 Released on October 2019
Download Mains Admit Card
Download Main Exam Notice
Check Pre Result, Marks
Check Exam Date