RPSC Engineering Service Online Form 2018
Rajasthan PSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018
|Short Detail Of Notification|
Post name : Rajasthan Engineering Service Exam 2018
Important Dates :
Online Registration Starts : 30 April 2018
End Date for Application : 29 May 2018
End Date for Fee Submit : 29 May 2018
Form Correction Date : 30 May 2018 To 05 June 2018
Exam Date : Available Later
Exam Fees Detail :
General Category : INR 350/-
OBC / BC : 250/-
SC / ST : 150/-
Application Fees deposit through Online Debit / Credit card/ Net Banking OR through E-Mitra Portal or E-Grass Fee Mode.
Age Limit : as on 01-01-2019
Candidate age belongs to Minimum : 21 Years | Maximum : 40 Years
Age Relaxation for reserved category as per Recruitment Rules.
Total Vacancy : 916 Post
Public Health Engineering Services : 300 Post (Civil- 225, ME/ EE- 75)
Panchayati Raj Department : 4 Post
Public Work Division : 307 Post
Jal Sansadhan Department : 305 Post
Eligibility Criteria : Candidate Passed BE/B.Tech Degree in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Agriculture Engineering as a Subject and Knowledge of Hindi Language and Rajasthani Culture.
Selection Process : Candidate selection is based on Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview.
Scheme of Exam : The Combined Competitive Examination will be held in two successive stages (1) Preliminary Examination, and (2) Main Examination.
1. Preliminary examination : The preliminary Examination will consist of two papers, i.e. one compulsory paper and one optional paper, which will be of objective type and carry a maximum of 400 marks in the subjects mentioned in Section ‘A and B’. The Examination is meant to serve as a screening test only. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination by the candidates who are declared qualified for admission to the Main examination will not be counted for determining their final order of merit. The number of candidates to be admitted to the main Examination will be 15 times the total approximate number of vacancies (category wise) to be filled in the year in the various Services and Posts, but in the said range all those candidates who secure the same percentage of marks as may be fixed by the Commission for any lower range will be admitted to the Main Examination.
SECTION – “A”
Compulsory Paper : General knowledge & General Science, General knowledge of Rajasthan, Geography, Economy and culture | Total Marks : 200 | Total Time : 2 hours
SECTION – “B”
List of Optional papers :- (any one paper to be opted by a candidate) : Civil Engineering, Electrical Engg, Mechanical Engg, Agricultural Engg | Maximum Marks : 200 | Total Time : 02 Hour
2. Main examination : The written examination will consist of the following papers which will be conventional type. A candidate must take all the compulsory subjects and any one of the optional subjects listed below. Each of the optional subject will have two papers. The time allowed for each paper shall be three hours.
Papers Maximum Marks
Paper I Hindi 100 Marks
Paper II Social Aspect of Engg 100 Marks
(Any one subject to be opted by a candidate from the following list of optional subjects. Each subject will have two papers)
Paper III Optional Subjects 200 Marks
Paper IV Optional Subjects 200 Marks
3. Personality and viva-voce Examination : An interview for a personality test which carries 72 marks.
How To Apply
- Those candidate who are fulfill above eligibility norms can Apply for the Recruitment Post.
- Interested candidate may Apply Online at RPSC official website on or before 29-05-2018.
- Applicant read full Notification before Apply Online.
Online Registration : Click Here (Link Activate on 30-05-2018)
Full Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here