SBI Probationary Officer Online Form 2020 Apply for 2000 PO Post
Description – State Bank of India SBI has Released Notification for New Job vacancies in SBI & Invites Online Application Form for the Probationary Officer PO Post Recruitment 2020. State Bank PO Online Form 2020. Check more details like Eligibility, Vacancy, Age, Syllabus & Exam Pattern at SarkariRojgaar.com
SBI Probationary Officer Online Form 2020
(State Bank of India, SBI)
Probationary Officer Vacancy 2020
Registration Starts: 14-11-2020
General / OBC/ EWS: Rs. 750/-
As on 01-04-2020
State Bank of India Probationary Officer Recruitment 2020
SBI PO Online Form 2020
Short Details of Notification
Post Name – Probationary Officer
Total Vacancy: 2000 Posts
Gen – 810 Post
EWS – 200 Post
OBC – 540 Post
SC – 300 Post
ST – 150 Post
Eligibility Criteria –
Probationary Officer – Passed / Appearing (Final Year) Bachelor Degree in Any discipline from Any Recognized University in India.
NOTE – Read Notification for Post wise Eligibility Details
Selection Process– The selection will be based on three Phases.
How to Apply Online
State Bank of India SBI has Released Probationary Officer PO Recruitment 2020 Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the SBI PO Jobs 2020-2021 Candidate Can Apply Online between 14 November 2020 to 04 December 2020.
1. Candidates have to open the official website of sbi.co.in
2. Applicant Click on State Bank SBI Probationary Officer PO Recruitment 2020
3. Read User Instructions & Advertisement and Check Eligibility Details.
4. Now Click Here for New Registration for New User.
5. And if Already Registered then Login with User Credentials.
6. Fill up the Application Form with All details carefully.
7. And Pay Application Fee through Online Mode.
8. And after that Upload Photo, Sign, and Other Documents.
9. After that Submit Final Application Form.
10. Take Application Print Out for Future Reference.
11. State Bank SBI Probationary Officer PO Online Form 2020 Last Date is 16 August 2020