SBI Probationary Officer Final Result 2021 Find 2000 PO Allotment Letter
Description – State Bank of India SBI has Uploads Final Result, Score Card, Allotment Letter for the Probationary Officer PO Post Recruitment 2020. Check Selected Candidate List at SarkariRojgaar.com
|▼Naukri App||▼Download Result|
SBI Probationary Officer Final Result 2021
(State Bank of India, SBI)
Probationary Officer Exam 2020
Registration Starts: 14-11-2020
State Bank of India Conducted Probationary Officer PO Post Recruitment 2020
Main Result Date: 17-02-2021
State Bank of India Probationary Officer PO Final Interview Result 2020-2021
SBI Probationary Officer PO Final Result 2021
Short Details of Notification
Post Name – Probationary Officer
Total Vacancy: 2000 Posts
Gen – 810 Post
EWS – 200 Post
OBC – 540 Post
SC – 300 Post
ST – 150 Post
Eligibility Criteria –
Probationary Officer – Passed / Appearing (Final Year) Bachelor Degree in Any discipline from Any Recognized University in India.
NOTE – Read Notification for Post wise Eligibility Details
Selection Process– The selection will be based on three Phases.
How to Download Result
1. Candidates have to open the official website of sbi.co.in
2. Applicant Click on SBI State Bank Probationary Officer PO Result 2021
3. After that fill Login credentials to download the Result.
4. Applicant also checks Result with Allotment Letter.
5. SBI PO Final Result 2021 Released on 16 March 2021
Download Final Result
Download Allotment Letter