South Indian Bank PO and Clerk Admit Card 2017
South Indian Bank PO | Clerk Admit Card 2017
Short Detail of Notification
Post Name : Probationary Officer, Probationary Clerk
Important Dates :
- Online Registration Starts : 19 January 2017
- End Date for Application : 27 January 2017
- Date of Exam : February 2017
- Download Admit Card : February 2017
Exam Fees Payment :
- Unreserved category (General/ OBC) : INR 700/- for PO
- Unreserved category (General/ OBC) : INR 600/- for Clerk
- Reserved category (SC/ST) : INR 150/ for all post
- Application fees deposit through online net banking/ debit card credit card.
Age Limit :
- Maximum age limit for probationary officer is 25 years
- maximum age for Clerk is 26 years
- Age relaxation for reserved category as per recruitment rules.
Total Post : 537 post
- PO : 201 post
- Clerk : 336 post
Eligibility Criteria :
- Probationary Clerk : candidate passed 60% marks in 10th level (high school) and 12th level (Intermediate).
- Probationary Officer : Candidate passed Graduation 3 year programme or 4 Year programme with 60% and above marks.
Download Admit Card
- Those Candidate who are Enrolled to this Exam Can download Admit Card at Official Website
- Examination Date February 2017.
Applicant Download Admit Card for Exam
Download PO Admit Card
Download Clerk Admit Card
Follow us on