South Indian Bank PO and Clerk Result 2017
South Indian Bank has Recently uploaded Result for the post of Probationary Officer PO and Clerk Recruitment 2017. Those Candidate who are appeared to this exam can download Results at official website. Candidate check more detail like Exam Result at SarkariRojgaar
South Indian Bank PO | Clerk Result 2017
Short Detail of Notification
Post Name :
- Probationary Officer, Probationary Clerk
Important Dates :
- Online Registration Starts : 19 January 2017
- End Date for Application : 27 January 2017
- Date of Exam : February 2017
- Download Admit Card : February 2017
- Officer Exam Date : 20 February 2017
- Clerk Exam Date : 25 February 2017
Exam Fees Payment :
- Unreserved category (General/ OBC) : INR 700/- for PO
- Unreserved category (General/ OBC) : INR 600/- for Clerk
- Reserved category (SC/ST) : INR 150/ for all post
- Application fees deposit through online net banking/ debit card credit card.
Age Limit :
- Maximum age limit for probationary officer is 25 years
- maximum age for Clerk is 26 years
- Age relaxation for reserved category as per recruitment rules.
Total Post : 537 post
- PO : 201 post
- Clerk : 336 post
Eligibility Criteria :
- Probationary Clerk : candidate passed 60% marks in 10th level (high school) and 12th level (Intermediate).
- Probationary Officer : Candidate passed Graduation 3 year programme or 4 Year programme with 60% and above marks.
Download Admit Card
- Those Candidate who are appeared to this Exam Can download Reult at Official Website
- Examination Date February 2017.
Applicant Download Admit Card for Exam
Download PO Result
Download Clerk Result
Follow us on