South Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2018 through PGDBF
Description – South Indian Bank (Manipal Education) Released Online Exam Call Letter for the post of Probationary Officer Scale-I Recruitment 2018. Check Syllabus & Exam Pattern, Exam Date at SarkariRojgaar.com
|Download Admit Card|
South Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2018
(South Indian Bank SIB)
Post Name – Probationary Officer Scale-I
Notification Date: 04-12-2018
South Indian Bank (Manipal Education)
CBT Exam Date: 29-12-2018
South Indian Bank SIB PO Admit Card 2018
Short Details of Notification
Post Name – Probationary Officer PO
Probationary Officer – Passed Intermediate (10+2) and Bachelor Degree with Minimum 60% Marks. Matric to Graduate Qualification Passed with Minimum 60% Marks Each.
Exam Pattern –
Name of Test – Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness, English Language, Data Analysis & Interpretation
Number of Questions – 160 (40 Each for 4 Sections)
Maximum Marks – 200 (50 Marks for 4 Sections)
Total Time – 140 Minutes
Test Language – English
Exam Center –
Uttar Pradesh – Allahabad, Agra, Kanpur, Lucknow, and Meerut
Instructions for Download Admit Card
1. Candidates have to open the official website of ibps.in
2. Applicant Click on South Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2018
3. And After fill Login details such as Registration/ Roll No. , Pass/ DOB, And Captcha Code.
4. And then click on Login Button to Download Admit Card.
5. Applicant must read Exam Instruction mentioned on Hall Ticket.
Download Admit Card