SSC CHSL Tier I Marks 2018
Staff Selection Commission SSC Uploads Tier I Marks, Result, Cutoff for the Post of LDC, JSA, Postal Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator (10+2) Intermediate Recruitment (CHSL) 2017. SSC CHSL Paper I Marks 2018. Those candidates who are appeared to Various Recruitment Post exam can download Result at SSC official website. Check Sarkari Result Daily on SarkariRojgaar.com
SSC CHSL 10+2 Paper I Result, Marks 2018
SHORT DETAIL OF NOTIFICATION
Post Name: Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, JSA, Data Entry Operator
Important Dates :
Online Registration Begin: 18 November 2017
Last Date For Registration: 27 December 2017
Last Date Fee Submission: 18 December 2017
Online Exam Date Paper I: 04 March to 26 March 2018
Paper II Exam Date: 08 July 2018
Total Vacancy : 3259 Post (LDC : 898, Postal Assistant : 2359, DEO : 02)
Eligibility Detail :
LDC/ JSA, Postal / Sorting Assistant: Candidate Passed Intermediate (10+2) Exam from any recognized board.
Data Entry Operator: Candidate Passed Intermediate (10+2) Exam from any recognized board with Science Stream and Math as a Compulsory Subject.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus :
Candidates who are going to appear in CHSL exam should know the exam pattern such as marking scheme, type of questions, and exam duration, syllabus. Reading this article will help candidates to prepare a strategy:
Tier-1 Examination :
- The exam is objective type and will be conducted online.
- There will be 4 parts in a question paper namely General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Awareness.
- The exam will have 100 questions for 200 marks.
- Duration of the exam is 60 Minutes.
- Questions will be set both in English & Hindi for parts: 1, 3 & 4.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
Tier-2 Examination :
- The exam is the descriptive type and will be conducted offline (pen & paper mode).
- Candidates need to write essay / précis / letters/application writing etc.
- Exam carries 100 marks and exam duration will be 1 hour.
- An exam will have to be written either in Hindi or in English.
Tier-3 Skill Test / Typing Test :
Typing Test: Candidates, who are opting for English typing, should have a typing speed of 35 words per minute and those candidates who are opting Hindi typing should have a typing speed of 30 words per minute. Typing test will be applicable for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, LDC, and Court Clerk posts.
Skill Test: Data Entry Speed of 8,000 key depressions per hour on the computer. Skill test will be applicable only for Data Entry Operator post.
Process for Download Marks
Step 1 – Those candidates who are enrolled to CHSL 10+2 Exam can download Marks at the official website.
Step 2 – Applicant click on CHSL Tier I Exam Marks Link.
Step 3 – After that Applicant fills Login details such as Exam Name, Roll No./ Registration No. And Registration Password and Enter Text.
Step 4 – After that click on Submit button to download Score/ Marks
|Download Tier I Marks/ Score||Click Here|
|Download Tier I Result||Click Here|
|Download Tier I Cutoff||Click Here|
|Download Corrigendum||Click Here|
|Full Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Us on Facebook|
|Get Free Job Alert on Mail|
|Get Latest Exam Updates on Email|