Staff Selection Commission SSC Are Invited Online Application for the 10+2 Intermediate Recruitment (CHSL) 2016 for the Post of Postal Assistant, Shorting Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator and Court Clerk PA,SA,LDC,DEO,CC Vacancy 2016-2017
Staff Selection Commission SSC
Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Exam 2016
Post Name : Postal Assistant, Shorting Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator and Court Clerk
Important Dates :
Online Registration Begin : 08 Oct 2016
Last Date For Registration : 07 Nov 2016 till 17:00 Hours
Last Date Offline Payment : 04 Nov 2016
Last Date Online Payment : 07 Nov 2016
Online Exam Date Paper I : 07 Jan 2017 to 05 Feb 2017
Paper II Exam Date : 09 April 2017
Must Have Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
Age Limit : as on 01/01/2017
Min : 18 Years | Max : 27 Years
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Fee Payment :
General / OBC : 100 INR
SC / ST / PH : Nil (Exempted)
All Category Female : Nil (Exempted)
Examination Fee Payment Through Online Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking Fee Mode OR Offline Through E- Challan Fee Mode Submit Fee at Any Branch of State Bank of India
Total Vacancy : 5134 Post
SSC CHSL 2016 Post wise Vacancy :
Data Entry Operator – 506
Lower Division Clerk – 1,321
Postal/Sorting Assistant – 3,281
Court Clerk – 26
Exam Pattern & Syllabus :
Candidates who are going to appear in CHSL exam should know the exam pattern such as marking scheme, type of questions, and exam duration, syllabus. Reading this article will help candidates to prepare a strategy:
Tier-1 Examination :
- Exam is objective type and will be conducted online.
- There will be 4 parts in a question paper namely (Part-1) General Intelligence, (Part-2) English Language, (Part-3) Quantitative Aptitude, and (Part-4) General Awareness / General Knowledge.
- Exam will have 100 questions for 200 marks.
- Duration of the exam is 75 Minutes.
- Questions will be set both in English & Hindi for parts: 1, 3 & 4.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
Tier-2 Examination :
- Exam is descriptive type and will be conducted offline (pen & paper mode).
- Candidates need to write essay / précis / letters / application writing etc.
- Exam carries 100 marks and exam duration will be 1 hour.
- Exam will have to be written either in Hindi or in English.
Tier-3 Skill Test / Typing Test :
Typing Test: Candidates, who are opting English typing, should have typing speed of 35 words per minute and those candidates who are opting Hindi typing should have typing speed of 30 words per minute. Typing test will be applicable for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, LDC and Court Clerk posts.
Skill Test : Data Entry Speed of 8,000 key depressions per hour on computer. Skill test will be applicable only for Data Entry Operator post.
Candidate Read Full Notification Before Apply for this Exam
Some Important Links :
Click Here for : Online Registration
Click Here for : Online Fee Payment
Click Here for : Download Offline Challan
Click Here for : Print Application Form
Click Here for Check : Application Status
Click Here for : full-notification
Official Website : Click Here