SSC 10+2 CHSL Revised Result | Cutoff Marks 2018
Staff Selection Commission SSC Uploads Revised Result with Cutoff Marks 2018 of 10+2 Intermediate (CHSL) Recruitment 2016 for the Post Clerk PA,SA,LDC,DEO, CC. Those candidate who are appeared to Exam can download Revised Result with Cutoff at Official Website. Check Rojgar Result Updates Daily at SarkariRojgaar.com
SSC CHSL 10+2 2016 Revised Result with Cutoff 2018
Short Detail of Notification
Post Name : Postal Assistant, Shorting Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator and Court Clerk
Important Dates :
Online Registration Begin : 08 Oct 2016
Last Date For Registration : 07 Nov 2016 till 17:00 Hours
Last Date Offline Payment : 04 Nov 2016
Last Date Online Payment : 07 Nov 2016
Online Exam Date Paper I : 07 Jan 2017 to 05 Feb 2017
Paper II Exam Date : 09 April 2017
Total Vacancy : 5134 Post
SSC CHSL 2016 Post wise Vacancy :
Data Entry Operator – 506
Lower Division Clerk – 1,321
Postal/Sorting Assistant – 3,281
Court Clerk – 26
Eligibility Detail :
Candidate passed Intermediate (10+2) Exam in any recognized board.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus :
Candidates who are going to appear in CHSL exam should know the exam pattern such as marking scheme, type of questions, and exam duration, syllabus. Reading this article will help candidates to prepare a strategy:
Tier-1 Examination :
- Exam is objective type and will be conducted online.
- There will be 4 parts in a question paper namely (Part-1) General Intelligence, (Part-2) English Language, (Part-3) Quantitative Aptitude, and (Part-4) General Awareness / General Knowledge.
- Exam will have 100 questions for 200 marks.
- Duration of the exam is 75 Minutes.
- Questions will be set both in English & Hindi for parts: 1, 3 & 4.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
Tier-2 Examination :
- Exam is descriptive type and will be conducted offline (pen & paper mode).
- Candidates need to write essay / précis / letters / application writing etc.
- Exam carries 100 marks and exam duration will be 1 hour.
- Exam will have to be written either in Hindi or in English.
Tier-3 Skill Test / Typing Test :
Typing Test: Candidates, who are opting English typing, should have typing speed of 35 words per minute and those candidates who are opting Hindi typing should have typing speed of 30 words per minute. Typing test will be applicable for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, LDC and Court Clerk posts.
Skill Test : Data Entry Speed of 8,000 key depressions per hour on computer. Skill test will be applicable only for Data Entry Operator post.
Those candidate who are appeared to this Exam can download Revised Result at official website. Applicant click on SSC CHSL 2016 Revised Result Link. After that download pdf file to view Cutoff Marks and Result.
Process of Download Final Marksheet –
- The Latest News section in the Home page will display the entire useful link related to examinations and result updates.
- Here the candidates have to follow the link related to the Result of the Tier II Examination of Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, 2016.
- After following the link, the candidates will be redirected to page where they can find the direct links to view the result.
- After clicking on the respective links, the candidates will be able to view the list of the qualified candidates in the Tier II Examination in PDF format.
Download Final Cutoff : Click Here
Download Final Marks : Click Here
Download Final Marks Notice : Click Here
Download Result : Click Here
Download Cutoff : Click Here
Download Tier II Marks : Click Here
Download Tier II Cutoff : Click Here
Click Here for : full-notification
Official Website : Click Here