SSC , Staff Selection Commission Invites Online Application Form for the Post of Junior Hindi Translator, Hindi Translator, Senior Translator & Hindi Pradhyapak Recruitment 2017. Those candidates who are interested to this Job post can apply at official website. Check more detail like age, fees, vacancy, eligibility at SarkariRojgaar.com
SSC Junior Translator, Hindi Pradhyapak Vacancy 2017
Short Details of Notification
Post Name :
- Junior Hindi Translator
- Hindi Translator
- Senior Translator
- Hindi Pradhyapak
Important Dates :
- Online Registration Starts : 15 April 2017
- End Date for Part I : 05 May 2017
- End Date for Generate Challan : 05 May 2017
- End Date Final Form Submit with Challan Part II : 08/05/2017
- Exam Date: : 15 May 2017
Exam Fees Detail :
- Unreserved category (General / OBC) : INR 100/-
- Reserved category (SC / ST / PH / Female) : Nil/
- Application Fees deposit through Online Debit Card/ Net Banking/ Credit Card OR Offline deposit through SBI E-Challan.
Age Limit :
- Candidate Age belongs to Max : 30 Years
- Age as on 01.01.2017
- Age relaxation for reserved category as per recruitment rules.
Total Post :
- Intimated Later
Eligibility Detail :
Junior Translator in CSOLS / Junior Translator in Railway / Junior Translator in Armed Force / Junior Translator / JHT in Subordinate Offices : Candidate passed Master Degree in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a Compulsory Subjects OR Master’s Degree in Any Subject with English Medium and Hindi as a Compulsory Subject in Degree Level And Recognized Diploma Course in Translation from Hindi to English Vice Versa or two Year Experience.
E. Senior Hindi Translator in Various Department : Candidate Passed Master Degree in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a Compulsory Subjects OR Master’s Degree in Any Subject with English Medium and Hindi as a Compulsory Subject in Degree Level And Recognized Diploma Course in Translation from Hindi to English Vice Versa or 3 Year Experience.
F. Junior Translator / Junior Hindi Translator : Master Degree in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a Compulsory Subjects OR Bachelor Degree with Hindi and English as Mains Subject.
G. Hindi Pradhyapak in CHTI : Candidate passed Bachelor Degree in Hindi with English as one of the Subject or Master Degree in Any Subject or B.Ed Degree OR Bachelor Degree in Any Stream or Master Degree Hindi with English as one of the Subject in Degree Level.
Selection Process :
- Candidate Selection is based on Written Examination (Online Objective Test & Descriptive Test).
How To Apply
- Those candidate who are fulfill above eligibility criteria can apply for the recruitment post.
- Interested candidate may apply online at SSC official website on or before 05/05/2017.
- Applicant must read full Notification before Apply Online.
Online Registration : Click Here
Fees Payment : Click Here
Download Offline Challan : Click Here
Check Payment Status : Click Here
Check Application Status : Click Here
Full Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here