SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for MTS Post
Description – Staff Selection Commission SSC Invites Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of Matric Level Multi Tasking Staff Non-Technical Vacancy 2021. Check more details like Age, Fees, Vacancy, Eligibility, Syllabus, and Exam Date at SarkariRojgaar.com
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021
(Staff Selection Commission SSC)
Post Name – Multi-Tasking Staff
Notification Released: 05-02-2021
General / OBC : Rs. 100/-
18-25 Years as on 01/01/2021
SSC Multi Tasking Staff MTS Recruitment Online Form 2021
SSC Multi Tasking Staff MTS Online Form 2021
Short Details of Notification
Post Name – Multi Tasking Staff
Total Vacancy: Notify Later
Multi-Tasking Staff – Passed High School (Class 10) Exam from any Recognized Board.
NOTE – Read Notification for more details about Eligibility
Selection Process: Candidate Selection based on Computer-Based Examination (Paper-I) and a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II).
Paper-I (Computer Based Examination-Objective Type): Paper-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV. There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Total Duration of Exam is (for All Four Parts) 90 Minutes (120 Minutes for scribes candidates).
Paper-II (Descriptive): Short Essay/Letter in English or in any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution. Maximum 50 Marks and 30 minutes (40 minutes for scribe candidates)
How to Apply Online
1. Candidates have to open the official website of ssc.nic.in
2. Applicant Click on SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
3. Fill Registration Form with Save All necessary Details
4. And after login with Registration Id & Pass to Enter Application Form
5. And after Fill Application Form with Correctly
6. And then Submit the Complete Application Form and take Print Out for future reference.
7. Applicant read full Notification before Apply Online.
8. SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 Last Date is 21 March 2021