Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Online Form
High Court Punjab and Haryana Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts (SSSC) Invites Online Application Form For the Post of Clerk Vacancy 2017. Those candidate who are Qualify for the Recruitment Post can apply online at official website. Check more detail like Age, Fees, Vacancy, Eligibility at www.sarkarirojgaar.com
High Court Punjab & Haryana Clerk Recruitment 2017
Short Detail of Notification
Post Name : Clerk
Important Dates :
Online Registration Starts : 04 September 2017
End Date for Part I Application : 03 October 2017
End Date for Fees Payment : 04 October 2017
End Date for Part II Application : 06 October 2017
Exam Fees Detail :
Unreserved category (General & Other State) : INR 1000/-
Reserved category (SC/BC/OBC/ESM of Punjab) : INR 250/-
PHC of Punjab General : INR 500/-
PHC of Punjab (SC/BC/OBC/ESM) : INR 125/-
Application fees deposit through Online Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking OR Offline at any branch of SBI.
Age Limit : Age as on 01.01.2017
Candidate age belongs to Min : 18 Years & Max : 37 Years.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules.
Total Vacancy : 350 Posts
Graduate in Arts or Science or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute. And Passed 10th Class (matric) with Punjabi as a subject and have proficiency in Computer Operations.
Selection Process : Candidates selection is based on Written Examination and Computer Proficiency Test.
Exam Pattern : Applicant shall have to take a written examination in the following subjects: –
- Part I –
- Subjects : 1. General Knowledge, 2. English Composition
- Max Marks : 50 Marks
- Qualifying marks : 33% in each subject
- Penalty for Wrong Answer : 1/4th mark Deducted
- Part II – Skill Test (Computer Typing Test)
How To Apply
- Those candidate who are fulfill above eligibility criteria can apply for the recruitment post.
- Interested candidate may apply online at SSSC (High Court of Punjab and Haryana ) official website on or before 03.10.2017 (Part-I) and 06.10.2017 (Part-II).
- Applicant must read full notification before apply online.
Step I Online Registration : Click Here
Forget Password : Click Here
Cash Deposit Receipt Reprint : Click Here
Step II Registration : Click Here
Full Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here