Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Online Form
High Court Punjab & Haryana Clerk Recruitment 2017
Short Detail of Notification
Post Name : Clerk
Important Dates :
Online Registration Starts : 04 September 2017
End Date for Part I Application : 03 October 2017
End Date for Fees Payment : 04 October 2017
End Date for Part II Application : 06 October 2017
Exam Fees Detail :
Unreserved category (General & Other State) : INR 1000/-
Reserved category (SC/BC/OBC/ESM of Punjab) : INR 250/-
PHC of Punjab General : INR 500/-
PHC of Punjab (SC/BC/OBC/ESM) : INR 125/-
Application fees deposit through Online Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking OR Offline at any branch of SBI.
Age Limit : Age as on 01.01.2017
Candidate age belongs to Min : 18 Years & Max : 37 Years.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules.
Total Vacancy : 350 Posts
Graduate in Arts or Science or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute. And Passed 10th Class (matric) with Punjabi as a subject and have proficiency in Computer Operations.
Selection Process : Candidates selection is based on Written Examination and Computer Proficiency Test.
Exam Pattern : Applicant shall have to take a written examination in the following subjects: –
- Part I –
- Subjects : 1. General Knowledge, 2. English Composition
- Max Marks : 50 Marks
- Qualifying marks : 33% in each subject
- Penalty for Wrong Answer : 1/4th mark Deducted
- Part II – Skill Test (Computer Typing Test)
How To Apply
- Those candidate who are fulfill above eligibility criteria can apply for the recruitment post.
- Interested candidate may apply online at SSSC (High Court of Punjab and Haryana ) official website on or before 03.10.2017 (Part-I) and 06.10.2017 (Part-II).
- Applicant must read full notification before apply online.
Step I Online Registration : Click Here
Forget Password : Click Here
Cash Deposit Receipt Reprint : Click Here
Step II Registration : Click Here
Full Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here