Supreme Court of India JCA Recruitment 2017
Supreme Court of India Invites online Application Form for the recruitment post of Junior Court Assistant Vacancy 2017. Those candidate who are passionate to work in Supreme Court can apply at official website. Candidate check more detail like age, eligibility, fees, vacancy at SarkariRojgaar.com
Supreme Court of India Assistant Online Form 2017
Short Detail of Notification
Post Name : Junior Court Assistant
Important Dates :
- Online Registration Starts : 11 February 2017
- End Date for Application : 10 February 2017
Exam Fees Detail :
- Unreserved category (General/ OBC) : INR 300/-
- Reserved Category (SC/ST/PH) : INR 150/-
- Application fees deposit through online mode.
Age Limit :
- Candidate age belongs to Min 18 and Max 27 years.
- Age relaxation for reserved category as per recruitment rules.
- Candidate age as on 01-12-2016.
Total Post : 57 Posts
Eligibility Detail :
- Junior Court Assistant : Candidate should passed Bachelor Degree from recognized university with minimum typing speed of 35 word per minute in English. Candidate must have the knowledge of Computer.
How To Apply
- Those candidate who are fulfill above eligibility criteria can apply for the recruitment post.
- Interested candidate may apply online at official website on or before 10-02-2017.
- Applicant read full Notification before Apply Online.
|Online Registration||Click Here|
|Full Notification||Click Here|
|Exam Scheme||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|