UP B.Ed Entrance Exam Admit Card 2017
Short Detail of Notification
Exam Name :
- U.P. B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam 2017
Important Dates :
- Online Registration Starts : 10 March 2017
- End Date for Application : 05 April 2017
- Date of Submit Complete Form : 02 April 2017
- Date of Exam : 03 May 2017
- Date of Exam Result : 23 May to 26 May 2017
Exam Fees Details :
- Unreserved category (General/OBC) : INR 1000/-
- Reserved category (SC/ST) : INR 550/-
- Application fees deposit through Debit card / Net banking/Credit card or deposit through HDFC Challan.
Age Limit :
- Not Applicable
Exam Centers :
- Agra, Aligarh, Bareilly, Faizabad, Gorakhpur, Ghaziabad, Jaunpur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Moradabad, Meerut, Jhansi, Allahabad, Varanasi
Eligibility Detail :
- Candidate passed Graduation Degree or Postgraduate Degree or equivalent exam with 50% marks (For SC /ST Candidate Passing Marks) and 55% marks for Engineering and Technology Applicant.
Download Admit Card
- Those candidate who are enrolled to this exam can download Admit Card at official website.
- Candidate Click on UPBED APP Link.
- After that Click on Download Admit Link and Fill Registration No. and Date of Birth to Download Admit Card.
- Applicant must read instruction before reaching Exam Venue.
Download Admit Card : Click Here
Find Registration No. : Click Here
Full Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here