Uttar Pradesh Bachelor of Education UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Examination has recently Uploaded Admit Card for the B.Ed Entrance Exam 2017 conducted by Lucknow University. Those candidate who are enrolled to this exam can download call letter at official Website. Candidate check Jobs Updates Regularly at SarkariRojgaar.com
UP B.Ed Entrance Exam Admit Card 2017
Short Detail of Notification
Exam Name :
- U.P. B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam 2017
Important Dates :
- Online Registration Starts : 10 March 2017
- End Date for Application : 05 April 2017
- Date of Submit Complete Form : 02 April 2017
- Date of Exam : 03 May 2017
- Date of Exam Result : 23 May to 26 May 2017
Exam Fees Details :
- Unreserved category (General/OBC) : INR 1000/-
- Reserved category (SC/ST) : INR 550/-
- Application fees deposit through Debit card / Net banking/Credit card or deposit through HDFC Challan.
Age Limit :
- Not Applicable
Exam Centers :
- Agra, Aligarh, Bareilly, Faizabad, Gorakhpur, Ghaziabad, Jaunpur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Moradabad, Meerut, Jhansi, Allahabad, Varanasi
Eligibility Detail :
- Candidate passed Graduation Degree or Postgraduate Degree or equivalent exam with 50% marks (For SC /ST Candidate Passing Marks) and 55% marks for Engineering and Technology Applicant.
Download Admit Card
- Those candidate who are enrolled to this exam can download Admit Card at official website.
- Candidate Click on UPBED APP Link.
- After that Click on Download Admit Link and Fill Registration No. and Date of Birth to Download Admit Card.
- Applicant must read instruction before reaching Exam Venue.
Download Admit Card : Click Here
Find Registration No. : Click Here
Full Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here