UP B.Ed Online Application Date Extended 2017
Uttar Pradesh Bachelor of Education UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Examination Invites Online Application Form for the B.Ed Entrance Exam 2017 conducted by Lucknow University. Those candidate who are passionate to work as a Teacher can apply at official Website. Candidate check Jobs Updates Regularly at SarkariRojgaar.com
UP B.Ed Entrance Exam Application Form 2017
Short Detail of Notification
Exam Name :
- U.P. B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam 2017
Important Dates :
- Online Registration Starts : 10 March 2017
- End Date for Application : 05 April 2017 (Last Date Extended)
- Date of Submit Complete Form : 02 April 2017
- Date of Exam : 03 May 2017
- Date of Exam Result : 23 May to 26 May 2017
Exam Fees Details :
- Unreserved category (General/OBC) : INR 1000/-
- Reserved category (SC/ST) : INR 550/-
- Application fees deposit through Debit card / Net banking/Credit card or deposit through HDFC Challan.
Age Limit :
- Not Applicable
Exam Centers :
- Agra, Aligarh, Bareilly, Faizabad, Gorakhpur, Ghaziabad, Jaunpur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Moradabad, Meerut, Jhansi, Allahabad, Varanasi
Eligibility Detail :
- Candidate passed Graduation Degree or Postgraduate Degree or equivalent exam with 50% marks (For SC /ST Candidate Passing Marks) and 55% marks for Engineering and Technology Applicant.
How To Apply
- Those candidate who are fulfill above eligibility criteria can apply for the Entrance Test.
- Interested candidate may Apply Online at Official Website on or before 31/03/2017.
- Applicant Read Full Notification before Apply Online.
Online Registration : Click Here
Fees Pay/ Update/ RePrint : Click Here
Find Registration No. : Click Here
Final Form Submit : Click Here
Full Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here