Combined Pre Ayush Counseling CPAT 2017
CPAT Admission 2017 Organized by Lucknow University Invites Online Application for the Online Counseling of Combined Pre Ayush Test CPAT Examination 2017. Those candidates who are Passed in CPAT 2017 Exam can Apply Online at official website. Check more detail like Age, Fees, Vacancy, Eligibility at www.SarkariRojgaar.com
Combined Pre Ayush Test (CPAT 2017) Online Counseling
Short Details of Notification
Exam Name : Combined Pre Ayust Admission Test (CPAT 2017)
Conducted By : University of Lucknow
Courses Offered : B.A.M.S, B.U.M.S and B.H.M.S Courses in Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates :
Online Registration Starts : 12 September 2017
End Date for Online Application : 25 September 2017
End Date for Fee Submission : 25 September 2017
Download Admit Card : 30 September 2017
Examination Date : 04 October 2017
Exam Fees Detail :
Unreserved category (General / OBC) : INR 2000/-
Reserved category (SC / ST) : INR 1000/-
Application fees deposit through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking or Offline E-Challan.
Age Limit : as on 31.12.2017
Candidate age belongs to Minimum 17 Years | Maximum 25 Years
Age Relaxation for reserved category as per Recruitment Rules.
Eligibility Criteria :
Candidate passed Intermediate (10+2) Exam with Science PCB Group Subjects from any recognized board.
Selection Process : Candidate selection is based Written Test.
How To Apply
Those candidate who are passed CPAT 2017 Exam Can Apply Online Counseling CPAT 2017 Admission. Applicant click on CPAT 2017 Online Counseling Link.
Process of Online Counseling : Two Steps are Following
STEP 1 : Generate Verification Code
- Student has to click on the link “Step 1: Generate verification Code.”
- Student has to enter his/her Roll number and submit
- Verification code will be sent on the registered mobile number and email ID.
STEP 2: Login for Registration and Choice Filling
- Students has to click on the link “ Step 2 : Login for Registration and Choice Filling”.
- Enter the Roll Number and verification code for logging into the Registration and Choice Filling Interface.
- Successful Login will open the details of the student where student can re-confirm the Eligibility for Sanskrit and Unani languages.
- Once updated, student will be taken to the fee payment page.
After successful payment of fee, student is taken to the choice filling page.
- After successful completion of this procedure student can take print out of Counseling Form for future use.
Online Counseling : Apply Here
Full Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here