UPPSC Mains 2019 New Exam Date 2020 Check ACF / RFO State Upper Exam
Description – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC Uploads Exam Schedule for the post of Mains Combined State Upper Subordinate Examination 2020 Recruitment. Check Syllabus & Exam Pattern at SarkariRojgaar.com
UPPSC 2019 Mains Exam Schedule 2020 – उत्तर प्रदेश लोक सेवा आयोग ने मेन्स कंबाइंड स्टेट अपर सबऑर्डिनेट परीक्षा 2020 भर्ती के लिए नई परीक्षा तिथि अपलोड कर दी है।अभी डाउनलोड करने के लिए इम्पोर्टेन्ट लिंक सेक्शन में जाएँ।
|▼Download Exam Notice|
UPPSC Mains 2019 New Exam Date 2020
(Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC)
Post Name – Combined State Upper Subordinate
Application Starts: 21-04-2020
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Conducted Mains Combined State Upper Subordinate Examination 2020
Mains 2019 New Exam Date : 22-26 September 2020
UPPSC Combined State Upper Subordinate Mains Exam Date 2020
UPPSC Mains 2020 New Exam Schedule
Short Details of Notification
Exam Name – UPPSC Mains 2020
Total Vacancy: 353 Post
Eligibility Details –
PCS – Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
For ACF / RFO : Bachelor Degree in Science.
Eligibility Criteria for PCS Pre Exam 2020
1. Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport) – Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB)
2. Distt. Horticulture officer Group2 Grade1 – Bachelor Degree in Science B.Sc Agriculture AG / Horticulture
3. District Basik Shiksha Adhikari / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Officer – Master Degree in Any Subject in Any Recognized University in India.
4. District Cane Officer, U.P. Agriculture Service Group “B” (Development Branch) – Bachelor Degree in Science B.Sc Agriculture in Any Recognized University in India.
5. District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit) – Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com Degree in Any Recognized University in India.
6. Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II) – Bachelor Degree in Science (Physics) OR Mechanical Engineer Degree.
7. Assistant Labour Commissioner – Bachelor Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Commerce/Law.
8. District Programme Officer – Bachelor Degree in Sociology or Social Science or Home Science or Social Work.
9. Senior Lecturer, DIET – Master Degree in Any Subject with B.Ed Exam Passed in Any Recognized University in India.
10. District Probation Officer – Master Degree Degree in Psychology or Sociology or Social Work or any qualification equivalent thereto or PG Diploma in any branch of Social Work from any recognized Institute of Social Work.
11. Designated Officer / Food Safety Officer – Master Degree in Chemistry as one of the subjects OR At least one of qualification prescribed for direct recruitment to the Post of Food Safety Officer given as below Bachelors Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology OR Oil Technology or Agricultural Science OR Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry OR Microbiology OR Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry OR Degree in Medicine from a recognised University, OR any other equivalent/recognised
12. Statistical Officer – Master Degree in Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Statistics or Agricultural Statistics.
13. Labour Enforcement Officer – Bachelor Degree with Economics or Sociology or commerce and Post Graduate Diploma or Post graduate Degree in Law / Labour relation / Labour welfare / Labour Law / Commerce / Sociology / Social work / Social welfare / Trade Management / Personnel Management.
14. Extension Service officer Group2 – B.Sc or B.Sc. (Ag.) followed by 15 month Post-graduate Diploma Course OR 3 years Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering from a recognised Institute, OR M.Sc. in Food Technology. OR M.Sc. Degree in Horticulture, with special paper in Food Processing.
15. Tax Assessment Officer – Bachelor Degree in Commerce or Economics with 55% marks
16. Law officer (Public Works Department, Geology and Mining Department) – Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) from a university established by law in India. Registration in the concerned Bar Council
17. Law Officer (Mandi Parisad) – Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) from a university established by law in India. Registration in the concerned Bar Council. 5 Year Advocate Practice.
18. Marketing officer/Secretary Group-II (Mandi Parisad) – Bachelor Degree in Agriculture, Agriculture Marketing, Science, Commerce, Economics or Agriculture Economics.
19. Account and Audit Officer (Mandi Parisad) – Bachelor Degree in Commerce with Accountancy as one of the subjects and having at least five years experience in Accounts work
20. Senior Sugarcane Development Inspector – Master Degree in Agriculture Science and CCC Certificate in Computer Operation.
21. Veterinary and Welfare Officer – Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Science (B.V.Sc. and A.H.) or equivalent degree recognised by the Government
Selection Process for UPPSC ACF / RFO
The competitive examination for the Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services Examination, 2020 and Assistant Conservator of Forest / Range Forest Officer Services Examination, 2020 comprise three successive stages viz :-
1. Preliminary Examination (Objective Type & Multiple choice).
2. Main Examination (Conventional Type, i.e. Written examination).
3. Viva- Voce (Personality Test).
How to Download Exam Notice
1. Candidates have to open the official website of uppsc.up.nic.in
2. And click on UPPSC PCS Mains New Exam Date 2020
3. Applicant download PDF file to Check Exam Date.
4. Applicant must visits website regularly for Latest Updates.
5. UPPSC PCS 2020 Mains Exam Date is 22-26 September 2020
Download PCS Mains New Exam Notice
Download ACF/ RFO Mains New Exam Notice