UPPSC ACF / RFO 2020 Mains Online Form 2021 Apply 353 Recruitment Post
Description – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC Invites Online Application Form for the post of Mains Combined State Upper Subordinate Examination 2020 Recruitment. Check more details like Eligibility, Age, Fees, Vacancy, Syllabus & Exam Pattern at SarkariRojgaar.com
UPPSC ACF / RFO Mains Recruitment 2021 – उत्तर प्रदेश लोक सेवा आयोग ने मेन्स कंबाइंड स्टेट अपर सबऑर्डिनेट परीक्षा 2020 भर्ती के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र आमंत्रित किया है। आवेदन करने से पहले, उम्मीदवारों को यह सुनिश्चित करना चाहिए कि वे पद के लिए पात्रता मानदंडों को पूरा करते हैं। उम्मीदवारों से अनुरोध है कि वे वेबसाइट के माध्यम से ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें
UPPSC ACF / RFO 2020 Mains Online Form 2021
(Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC)
Post Name – Combined State Upper Subordinate
Application Starts: 21-04-2020
General / OBC: Rs. 125/-
Age as on 01-07-2020
UPPSC Combined State Upper Subordinate Mains Recruitment 2021
UPPSC Mains 2020 Online Form 2021
Short Details of Notification
Exam Name – UPPSC Mains 2020
Total Vacancy: 353 Post
Eligibility Details –
PCS – Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
For ACF / RFO: Bachelor Degree in Science.
Eligibility Criteria for PCS Pre Exam 2020
1. Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport) – Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB)
2. Distt. Horticulture officer Group2 Grade1 – Bachelor Degree in Science B.Sc Agriculture AG / Horticulture
3. District Basik Shiksha Adhikari / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Officer – Master Degree in Any Subject in Any Recognized University in India.
4. District Cane Officer, U.P. Agriculture Service Group “B” (Development Branch) – Bachelor Degree in Science B.Sc Agriculture in Any Recognized University in India.
5. District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit) – Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com Degree in Any Recognized University in India.
6. Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II) – Bachelor Degree in Science (Physics) OR Mechanical Engineer Degree.
7. Assistant Labour Commissioner – Bachelor Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Commerce/Law.
8. District Programme Officer – Bachelor Degree in Sociology or Social Science or Home Science or Social Work.
9. Senior Lecturer, DIET – Master Degree in Any Subject with B.Ed Exam Passed in Any Recognized University in India.
10. District Probation Officer – Master Degree Degree in Psychology or Sociology or Social Work or any qualification equivalent thereto or PG Diploma in any branch of Social Work from any recognized Institute of Social Work.
11. Designated Officer / Food Safety Officer – Master Degree in Chemistry as one of the subjects OR At least one of qualification prescribed for direct recruitment to the Post of Food Safety Officer given as below Bachelors Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology OR Oil Technology or Agricultural Science OR Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry OR Microbiology OR Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry OR Degree in Medicine from a recognized University, OR any other equivalent/recognized
12. Statistical Officer – Master Degree in Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Statistics or Agricultural Statistics.
13. Labour Enforcement Officer – Bachelor Degree with Economics or Sociology or commerce and Post Graduate Diploma or Postgraduate Degree in Law / Labour relation / Labour welfare / Labour Law / Commerce / Sociology / Social work / Social welfare / Trade Management / Personnel Management.
14. Extension Service officer Group2 – B.Sc or B.Sc. (Ag.) followed by a 15-month Post-graduate Diploma Course OR 3 years Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering from a recognized Institute, OR M.Sc. in Food Technology. OR M.Sc. Degree in Horticulture, with special paper in Food Processing.
15. Tax Assessment Officer – Bachelor Degree in Commerce or Economics with 55% marks
16. Law officer (Public Works Department, Geology and Mining Department) – Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) from a university established by law in India. Registration in the concerned Bar Council
17. Law Officer (Mandi Parisad) – Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) from a university established by law in India. Registration in the concerned Bar Council. 5 Year Advocate Practice.
18. Marketing officer/Secretary Group-II (Mandi Parisad) – Bachelor Degree in Agriculture, Agriculture Marketing, Science, Commerce, Economics or Agriculture Economics.
19. Account and Audit Officer (Mandi Parisad) – Bachelor Degree in Commerce with Accountancy as one of the subjects and having at least five years experience in Accounts work
20. Senior Sugarcane Development Inspector – Master Degree in Agriculture Science and CCC Certificate in Computer Operation.
21. Veterinary and Welfare Officer – Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Science (B.V.Sc. and A.H.) or equivalent degree recognized by the Government
Selection Process for UPPSC ACF / RFO
The competitive examination for the Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services Examination, 2020 and Assistant Conservator of Forest / Range Forest Officer Services Examination, 2020 comprise three successive stages viz:-
1. Preliminary Examination (Objective Type & Multiple choice).
2. Main Examination (Conventional Type, i.e. Written examination).
3. Viva- Voce (Personality Test).
How to Apply Online
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC Combined Upper Subordinate Mains 2020, Assistant Conservator Forest ACF and Range Forest Officer RFO Recruitment 2020. Candidate Can Apply Between 05 January 2021 to 15 January 2021.
1. Candidates have to open the official website of uppsc.up.nic.in
2. And click on UPPSC PCS Mains Recruitment 2021
3. Enter Your Login Details (Registration No, DOB, Gender, Domicile & Category)
4. And then Enter Your Registered Mobile No. (As per Pre Exam)
5. Enter OTP Code (Received Your Registered Mobile No.)
6. Select the Exam Center and Required Information.
7. Take a Print Out of Application Form.
8. UPPSC PCS Mains 2021 Online Form Last Date is 15 January 2021
Apply Online (Mains)
Full Notification (Mains)
Download Exam Notice