UPPSC Multiple Post Online Form 2017
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC Invites Online Application Form for the Various post Statistical Officer, Lecturer, Registrar, Scientific Officer Recruitment 2017. Those candidate who are passionate to work in UPPSC can apply at official website. Candidate check more detail like age, eligibility, fees, vacancy at www.sarkarirojgaar.com
UPPSC Various Post Vacancy 2017
Short Detail of Notification
Post Name :
- Statistical Officer in Forest and Wildlife Department
- Lecturer in Shiksha Vibhag
- Registrar in Department of Higher Education
- Lecturer in Department of Higher Education
- Scientific Officer in Forensic Laboratory
Important Dates :
- Online Registration Starts : 17 March 2017
- End Date for Application : 13 April 2017
- End Date for fees pay : 13 April 2017
- End date for Complete Form Submit : 18 April 2017
Exam Fees Detail :
- Unreserved category (General /OBC) : INR 105/-
- Reserved category (SC/ST) : INR 65/-
- PH candidate : Rs.25/-
- Application fees deposit through Online SBI E-Collect.
Age Limit :
- Registrar : Min 35 years & Max 45 years
- Other Posts : Min 21 years & Max 40 years
- Age as on 01/07/2017
- Age relaxation for reserved category as per recruitment rules.
Total Post : 529 posts
Eligibility Detail :
- Lecturer : Candidate passed Post Graduate Degree in related subjects with 55% marks and NET/SET qualification OR Post Graduate degree in relevant subject.
- Statistical Officer : Candidate passed Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Commerce or Economics with 55% from recognized university
- Registrar : Candidate passed Bachelor Degree from recognized university.
- Scientific Officer : Candidate passed M.Sc./ M.Tech/ MD/ B.Tech/ MCA in related discipline.
How To Apply
- Those candidate who are fulfill above eligibility criteria can apply for the recruitment post.
- Interested candidate may apply online at UPPSC official website on or before 13/04/2017.
- Applicant must read full notification before apply online.
Online Registration : Click Here
Fees Payment : Click Here
Submit Complete Form : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here