UPSC Combined Medical Service 2020 Apply Online for 559 CMS Post
Description – Union Public Service Commission UPSC has Released Notification for CMS Form & Invites Online Application Form for the Combined Medical Service Examination 2020. Check more details like Vacancy, Eligibility, Age, Fees, Syllabus & Exam Pattern at SarkariRojgaar.com
UPSC Combined Medical Service 2020
(Union Public Service Commission UPSC)
Exam Name – Combined Medical Service Examination
Registration Starts: 29-07-2020
General / OBC – Rs. 200/-
Maximum Age: 32 Years
UPSC Combined Medical Service Recruitment 2020
UPSC Combined Medical Service CMS Online Form 2020
Short Details of Notification
Post Name – Combined Medical Service Examination 2020
Total Vacancy: 559 Posts
Assistant Division Medical Officer in Railway: 300 Post
Assistant Medical Officer AMO in IOF, Health Services: 66 Post
Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services: 182 Post
GDMO Grade II in NDMS or EDMC or SDMC: 04 Post
General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council: 07 Post
CMS – Passed / Appearing Medical Degree in MBBS from Recognized University. Check Notification for more details about Eligibility
Selection Process: Candidate selection is based on the written exam for Combined Medical Service for two objective papers will be conducted in Computer-based mode.
Scheme of Exam
The examination shall be conducted according to the following plan:-
Part I – COMPUTER BASED EXAMINATION – (500 marks)
Part II Personality Test: (100 Marks):
How to Apply Online
1. Candidates have to open the official website of upsc.gov.in
2. Applicant Click on UPSC Combined Medical Service CMS Recruitment 2020
3. After that Fill Registered Login Id and Password
4. And after that Fill Application Form and Submit Exam Fee.
5. And Upload Image & Sign then Submit Complete Application Form.
6. Applicant read full Notification / Instruction carefully before Apply Online.
7. UPSC CMS Online Form 2020 Last Date is 18 August 2020