UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2017
Union Public Service Commission UPSC has recently uploaded Admit Card for the Post of Enforcement Officer / Account Officer in Employment Provident Fund Organization EPFO Recruitment 2016. Candidate check more detail like call letter, Exam result, Online Form at SarkariRojgaar.com
UPSC Enforcement Officer / Account Officer Admit Card
Short Detail of Notification
Post Name : Enforcement Officer / Account Officer
Important Dates :
- Online Registration Starts : 05 June 2016
- End Date for Application : 23 June 2016
- End Date Fee deposit : 23 June 2016
- Date of Exam : 26 February 2017
- Download Admit Card : 01 February 2017
Exam Fee Detail :
- Unreserved category (General / OBC) : INR 25/-
- Reserved category (SC / ST / PH / Female) : Nil/- (No Fees)
- Application Fees deposit through Online or Offline.
Eligibility Detail :
- Candidate passed Bachelor Degree in Any Stream from recognized university.
Age Limit :
- Candidate maximum age is 30 years
- Age Relaxation for reserved category as per recruitment rules.
Total Post : 257 Post
- General : 137 Post
- OBC : 84 Post
- SC : 30 Post
- ST : 06 Post
How To Download Admit Card
- Those Candidate who are enrolled to this exam can download admit card at official website on or before 26-02-2017.
- Candidate goes to home page of website and click on Admit Card link.
- Fill login credentials and then download admit card.
|Download Admit Card Link 1||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card Link 2||Click Here|
|Exam Instruction||Click Here|
|Find Registration No.||Click Here|
|Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Full Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Follow us on