UPSC AE, JA Jobs Online Form 2017
Union Public Service Commission UPSC Invites Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of Assistant Engineer AE, Junior Analyst JA Vacancy 2017. Those candidate who are passionate to work with UPSC can apply at official website. Check Updates Regularly at SarkariRojgaar.com
UPSC Assistant Engineer, Junior Analyst Recruitment
Short Detail of Notification
Post Name :
- Assistant Engineer
- Junior Analyst
Important Dates :
- End Date for Registration : 30 March 2017
- End Date for Submit Final Form : 31 March 2017
Exam Fees Detail :
- Unreserved category (General / OBC) : INR 25/-
- Reserved category (SC/ST /Women/PH) : Nil/-
- Application fees deposit through online Debit card/ Credit card/ Net banking or offline deposit through cash at State Bank of India.
Age Limit :
- Assistant Engineer : 30 years
- Junior Analyst : 30 years
- Age relaxation for reserved category as per recruitment category.
Total Post : 15 posts
Eligibility Detail :
- Assistant Engineer : Candidate passed Bachelor of Engineering or AMIE.
- Junior Analyst : Candidate passed Degree in Science/ Mathematics/ Engineering / Statistics from recognized University/Institution.
How To Apply
- Those candidate who are fulfill above eligibility criteria can apply for the recruitment post.
- Interested candidate may apply online at UPSC official website on or before 30/03/2017.
- Applicant must read full Notification before Apply Online.
Online Registration : Click Here
Full Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here