Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission UPSSSC Invites Online Application Form for the Post of Assembly Guard, Forest Guard, Council House Guard Recruitment 2016-17 in Various Department in UP
UPSSSC 10+2 Recruitment Online Form 2016
Short Details of Notification
- Organization Name: UPSSSC
- Post Name : Assembly Guard, Forest Guard
- Total Vacancy : 664 posts
- Official Website : upsssc.gov.in
- Last date of Registration : 26-12-2016
- Mode to apply : Online
Post Name : Assembly Guard, Forest Guard, Council House Guard
Important Dates :
Online Registration Starts : 09 December 2016
End Date for Application : 26 December 2016
Last Date for Fees Payment : 28 December 2016
Last Date for Submit Application : 30 December 2016
Application Fees Payment :
Candidate belongs to (General / OBC) : INR 125/-
Reserved Category (SC / ST) : INR 65/-
Application Fees deposited Through SBI I Collect Fee Method OR Offline deposited through E-Challan.
Eligibility Criteria :
Candidate Passed Intermediate (10+2) Examination from Recognized Board in India.
Age Limit : Candidate Age belongs Between
Minimum : 18 Years | Maximum : 40 Years
Age Relaxation reserved category as per Recruitment Rules.
Physical Eligibility Criteria :
Male GEN/ OBC/ SC
Height : 168 cms (For ST 160 cms)
Chest : 79-84 cms (For ST 77-82 cms)
Weight : Not Applicable
Female GEN/ OBC/ SC
Height : 152 cms (For ST 147 cms)
Chest : Not Applicable
Weight : 45-58 KG
Total Post : 664 Post
Post Name, Total Post :
- Assembly Guard (Vidhan Bhavan Rakshak) : 44 Post
- Forest Guard (Van Rakshak) : 620 Post
How to Apply
- Candidate Opens UPSSSC Official Website.
- Click on Notifications/ Advertisement Link.
- Click on the Advt No. 24-Exam/2016 Link.
- Read Notification Carefully And then Click on Apply Link.
- Click on Council House Guard Candidate Registration.
- Fill all Details Carefully and Submit Application Form.
- After Completion of PART-I Registration.
- On next working day after 2:00 PM Candidate Fee Deposition.
- Click on Part -2 Submit Application Form.
- Upload Scan Photograph with Signature.
- And Fill All Details like Bank Details, Declaration and then Submit Application.
Syllabus of Written Exam
UPSSSC Forest Guard written exam will be multiple choice objective type. UPSSSC Van Rakshak Question Papers will be a composite paper carrying 180 marks. The Test Papers consist of questions of total 180 marks, where each question consists of one mark.
The time duration of UPSSSC Forest Guard Exam will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes). Finally the Interview will be conducted for 20 marks.
Subject Question Marks
Part-I Hindi Insight & Writing Ability 80 80
Part-II General Knowledge 50 50
Part-III General Intelligence Test 50 50
TOTAL 180 180
Applicant Read Notification Before Apply Online
Important Links :
Online Registration : Click Here
Online Fees Payment : Click Here
Submit Complete Form : Click Here
Full Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here