Vizag Steel Junior Trainee Recruitment 2019 Apply Online 559 RINL Post
Description – Vizag Steel (RINL) Invites Online Application Form for the Post of Junior Trainee, OCM Trainee Recruitment 2019. Check more details i.e. Notification, Fees, Vacancy, Eligibility, Age at SarkariRojgaar.com | RINL “जूनियर प्रशिक्षुओं और OCM प्रशिक्षुओं” के रूप में शामिल होने के लिए युवा, गतिशील प्रतिभाशाली व्यक्तियों को आमंत्रित करता है
Vizag Steel Junior Trainee Recruitment 2019
Junior Trainee, OCM Trainee Vacancy 2019
Application Starts: 01-08-2019
General / OBC/ EWS: Rs. 354/-
As on 01.07.2019
Jr Trainee – 559 Post
Vizag Steel Junior Trainee Online Form 2019
Short Details of Notification
Post Name: Junior Trainee, OCM Trainee
Total Vacancy: 559 Post
Junior Trainee – 530 Post (Gen- 213, OBC- 147, EWS- 70, SC- 90, ST- 10)
OCM Trainee – 29 Post (Gen- 13, OBC- 07, EWS- 03, SC- 05, ST- 01)
Eligibility Detail – Qualification As per Recruitment Post
Junior/ OCM Trainee – High School (Class 10th) Exam with ITI Certificate from any recognized Institute OR Diploma in Engineering in Related Trade.
NOTE – Read Notification for more detail about Eligibility.
Selection Process – Candidate Selection is based on Online Computer Based Test followed by Certificate Verification and Medical Examination.
Exam Pattern – Test will consist two segments and duration of the test will be 2 hours: The questions will be in bilingual i.e., in English and Telugu
Segment-I: 75 Questions pertaining to General Aptitude (i.e Arithmetic, Reasoning, Data interpretation etc.), General Awareness / General Knowledge and knowledge of English,
Segment-II: 75 Questions pertaining to respective technical subject.
Exam Centres – Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Kakinada, Mumbai, Patna, Ranchi, Rajahmundry, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vijayanagaram.
How to Apply Online
1. Log on to www.vizagsteel.com and click on the link “Careers”
2. Click on the registration link pertaining to Recruitment of Junior Trainee & OCM (Trainee)
3. Read the instructions carefully before starting the Online Application form
4. Fill the basic registration form and note down the Registration Number.
5. Login and fill detailed application form
6. Upload digital photo & signature.
7. Make Payment of Fee through Credit card/Debit Card, Net-banking.
8. Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee for those it’s applicable.
9. After successful submission of application, the registration slip should be downloaded from Applicant dashboard.
10. The Last Date for Online Registration is 21 August 2019