WRRB 444 post Trade Apprentice Offline Application 2017
Post Name : Trade Apprentice
Important Dates :
End Date for Receiving Application : 17 December 2016
Age Limit : as on 18-11-2016
Minimum : 15 Years | Maximum : 24 Years
Age relaxation for reserved categories as per the recruitment rules.
Eligible Qualification :
- Passed Matriculation or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks.
- Passed ITI (NCVT) certificate in the relevant trade.
Application Fees :
GEN / OBC : INR 100/-
SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
fees Payment deposit Through demand draft drawn in favour of “Sr. DFM-Ahmedabad (W.R)”.
Selection Process :
Basis of Percentage of Marks in Matriculation (with minimum 50%(aggregate marks) + ITI Marks in the Trade, Physical Fitness Test followed by Medical Examination conducted by Western Railway, Ahmedabad.
Post Name & Total Post :
- Mechanic Diesel – 195
- Fitter (General) – 126
- Welder (Gas & Elec.) – 25
- Electrician – 54
- Electronics Mechanic – 04
- Carpenter – 09
- Machinist – 09
- Turner – 03
- Painter (General) – 05
- Pipe Fitter – 03
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 02
- Programming & System Administration Assistant – 05
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) – 03
- Motor Vehicle Body Builder – 01
Those Candidate who are fulfill eligibility criteria for the post of Trade Apprentice may apply for the Recruitment organised by RRB West. Interested candidate may Apply for the offline Application and must send the application latest by the last date of receiving application
Process of Filling Application
- Application form in prescribed format at official website : www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Affix a recent passport size photograph toi the application.
- all relevant Documents along with duly filled application form.
- And last filing the application form, it must be sent to the address mentioned below.
Divisional Railway Manager (Estt.),
Ahmedabad Division- Ahmedabad
Applicant Read Full Notification before Applying
|Application Format & Notification|