UP Scholarship Online Form 2022 Apply for Matric, Post Matric, Dashmottar : Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Department Social Welfare Department Invites UP Online Scholarship Form Correction / Edit for the Pre Matric (Class 09-10), Post Matric (Class 11-12), Dashmottar Scholarship Session 2022-2023. Those candidates who are Interested and Eligible for Scholarships can apply Online at SarkariRojgaar.com
UP Scholarship Online Form 2022 (Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Social Welfare Department) Pre, Post Matric, Dashmottar Scholarship Apply @ SarkariRojgaar.com
उत्तर प्रदेश छात्रवृत्ति एवं शुल्क प्रतिपूर्ति ऑनलाइन प्रणाली UP Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System by Social Welfare Department Uttar Pradesh: Applicant Apply Fresh / New Registration For (ST, SC, General, OBC & Minority Category) And All the students of renewal fill online application for the scholarship directly without registration.
UP Scholarship 2022 Online Registration for Pre-Matric 9, Post-Matric 11, Dashmottar
- Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Form Session 2022-2023
- Application Starts: 23-08-2022
- Registration Closed: December 2022
- Hard Copy Submit to College: NA
- Correction Date: NA
- General / OBC : 0/- (No Fee)
- SC / ST / PH / Female : 0/- (No Fee)
- No Fees are Required for Filling Online Application Form.
- Graduate, Post Graduate, Diploma, Graduate, Certificate, and Other Various Courses.
- Candidates can Fill out Enrollment Forms for Above Any of These.
- and All UP Candidates are Enrolled in Session 2022-2023.
- General, OBC, SC, and ST Candidates of UP Domicile Are Eligible to Fill Scholarship Form.
- Class 9: Passed 8 Eight Examination in Any Recognized College.
- Class 10: Passed Class 9 Exam in Any Recognized College
- Post Matric: Enrolled with Class 11 or Class 12 Exam in Any Recognized College in UP.
- Dashmottar: Enrolled with Institute, University, or Any College Recognized By Government.
- Last Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet
- Cast Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Fee Receipt Number
- Annual Non-Refundable Amount
- Enrollment Number
- Aadhar Card Number
- Latest Passport Size Scan Photo
- For Renewal Candidates: Kindly Use Last Year’s Registration Number to log in to Renewal Section and
- Enter the Fresh Details
NOTE: For Renewal Candidates- Kindly Use Last Year’s Registration Number to log in to Renewal Section and Enter the Fresh Details.
How to Apply for UP Scholarship Online Registration
Those candidates who fulfill the above eligibility criteria can apply for the Scholarship form. Candidates who are already enrolled must renew their registration by login in through the official website. New Candidates may apply online through the official website in order to register for the scholarship. Applicant must read full Notification before Apply Online.
Steps for Application–
- Fresh Candidates: Whoever is a new candidate who has taken admitted this year should be in classes 9, 10, 11, and 12 (High School / Intermediate) 2021-2022 course, and should apply in fresh.
- Renewal Candidates: Those Candidates Are Enrolled in Previous Years and are Required to refill the Scholarship Form This Year Kindly Use them as Renewal Candidates Kindly Collect the Document Before Apply Online.
- If You have Don’t Know the Annual Non Refundable Amount Kindly Contact to Enrolled College
- After the Complete the Application Process Submit the Form within 3 Days of Completing the Form
- Aadhar Card is Compulsory for the UP Scholarship Application 2022-2023