UP Scholarship Online Form 2020 Registration for Pre Matric, Post Matric
Description – Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Department Social Welfare Department Invites Online Scholarship Form for the Pre Matric (Class 09-10), Post Matric (Class 11-12), Dashmottar Scholarship Session 2020-2021. Those candidates who are Interested and Eligible for Scholarship can apply Online at SarkariRojgaar.com
UP Scholarship Class 9 to 12 Online Form 2020 – आवेदन करने से पहले, उम्मीदवारों को यह सुनिश्चित करना चाहिए कि वे पद के लिए पात्रता मानदंडों को पूरा करते हैं। उम्मीदवारों से अनुरोध है कि वे वेबसाइट के माध्यम से आवेदन करें|
UP Scholarship Online Form 2020
(Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Social Welfare Department)
Pre, Post Matric Scholarship Form 2020
Important Dates (9-10)
Application Starts: 24-07-2020
General / OBC : 0/- (No Fee)
Important Dates (11-12)
Application Starts: 01-08-2020
UG, PG, Diploma, Graduate, Certificate, and Various Courses
UP Scholarship Application Form 2020-2021
Short Details of Notification
Form Name: Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Form Session 2020-2021
Important Dates :
Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Diploma, Graduate, Certificate, and Other Various Courses. Candidate can Fill Enrollment Form for Above Any of These. and All UP Candidates are Enrolled in Session 2020-2021.
Eligibility Criteria :
1. General, OBC, SC, ST Candidates of UP Domicile Are Eligible to Fill Scholarship Form.
2. Class 9: Passed 8 Eight Examination in Any Recognized College.
3. Class 10: Passed Class 9 Exam in Any Recognized College
4. Post Matric: Enrolled with Class 11 or Class 12 Exam in Any Recognized College in UP.
5. Dashmottar: Enrolled with Institute, University, Any College Recognized By Government.
Required Documents :
NOTE: For Renewal Candidates- Kindly Use Last Year Registration Number to Login to Renewal Section and Enter the Fresh Details.
How to Apply
Those candidates who fulfill above eligibility criteria can apply for the Scholarship form. Candidates who are already enrolled must renew their registration by login through the official website. New Candidates may apply online through the official website in order to register for the scholarship. Applicant must read full Notification before Apply Online.
Steps for Application-
1. Fresh Candidates: Those Candidates Are Enrolled in This Year Or Not Filled the Scholarship Form in Last Year Are Registered Yourself to as a Fresh Candidates.
2. Renewal Candidates: Those Candidates Are Enrolled in Previously Years and Required to refill the Scholarship Form in This Year Kindly Use as a Renewal Candidates Kindly Collect the All Document Before Apply Online.
3. If You have Don’t Know Annual Non Refundable Amount Kindly Contact to Enrolled College
4. After the Complete the Application Process Submit the Form within 3 Days of Complete Form
5. Aadhar Card is Compulsory for the Scholarship Application 2020-21
Login to Complete Form