Voter ID Online Registration Form 2021-2022 Search, Track Application Status
Description – National Voter Service Portal & Election Commission of India ECI Invites Online Application Form for the New Voter ID Card for Citizens of India age 18 years or above. Those who have been 18 years old or above age can Apply Online for Voter ID Registration. Those Applicants who are fulfilling eligibility norms can apply at NVSP official website. Check more detail like How To Apply, Process of Application, Enquiry at SarkariRojgaar.com
Voter ID Card Application New | Update – भारत का राष्ट्रीय मतदाता सेवा पोर्टल और चुनाव आयोग ECI 18 वर्ष या उससे अधिक आयु के नागरिकों के लिए नए मतदाता पहचान पत्र के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र आमंत्रित करता है। जिनकी आयु 18 वर्ष या उससे अधिक हो चुकी है, वोटर आईडी पंजीकरण के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं।
|▼Check Status||▼Check Online|
Voter ID Online Registration Form 2021
(National Voter Service Portal & Election Commission of India)
National Voter Service Portal & Election Commission of India Issued Voter ID Card
No fee required for Filling New Voter Id Card Application Form, Renew, Update or Check Status
Applicant must not be below 18 years of age.
Voter Card Registration | Search | Track Voter Id | Status of Voter Id
Voter Id Card Online Registration Form
Short Details of Notification
Authority / Agency – National Voter Service Portal & Election Commission of India
Form Name : Form 6
“A Voter ID Card, also known as the Electors Photo Identity Card (EPIC) is a photo identity card that is issued by the Election Commission of India to all individuals who are eligible to vote.“
Voter ID Card Eligibility
Applicant must not be below 18 years of age.
Documents Required For Voter ID Card
While applying for a Voters ID , you have to submit the following documents:
How to Apply for a Voter ID Card?
Voter Id Card Online Method
1. Visit the national website of election commission and click on National Voters’ Services Portal.
2. New page Open, then click on ‘Apply online for registration of new voter id’.
3. The online form will open and applicants have to fill (Form 6 – Four Parts) in all the required details.
4. After filling in the details, applicants can click on ‘Submit’. and Save.
5. There is a upload button on the top of the form, which applicants can use to upload all the required documents.
6. Before Submitting Form Applicant check All the details correct if error Occures then fill Again and then Submit.
Offline Voters ID Method
1. User Visit the State Election office and request for a Form 6.
2. After filling in the necessary details and providing all relevant documents such as Identity proof and address proof, customers can submit the form to the office.
3. And after verification of all details, customers will be issued with the Election ID after a specified period of time.
Semi-Online Election ID
1. Visit the national election commission or state election commission website and download Form 6.
2. Fill the form with All details along with the required documents.
3. Submit the form at the Election Office by either post or in person.
How to Online Voter Registration?
If you do not have a Voter ID card, you can follow these instructions for the application procedure:
Steps for Apply Online Voter Id-
1. Visit the National Voters’ Services Portal website http://www.nvsp.in
2. Select form 6 provided under the ‘Forms for registration in E-Roll’ option on the left side of the screen
3. Under ‘National Services’ Click on ‘Apply online for registration of new voter Id Card’
4. Choose the name of the State and Assembly Constituency based on your locality
5. Enter your Personal Detail
6. Provide scanned copy of photograph, Identity proof, Address Proof.
7. Enter the Declaration Details:
8. Click ‘Save’ to continue with the edits later or ‘Submit’
Track Voter ID Application Status?
1. Visit the electoral CEO official website.
2. Click on ‘Know the Status of Your Application for Enrolment’. A New window will open for select basic details of the form such as the Form number.
3. You can also apply on the National Voters’ Services Portal and click on ‘Search your Name in electoral roll’. When the link opens, you will get 2 options to track your application:
4. First Option – Write and submit the application number or EPIC number and state number. This will help you get your EPIC card number.
Second Option – Submit some details to get your Voter ID card status. You have to enter the following details:
New Voter Id Registration
Track Application Status
Know Your Booth
Search in Electoral Roll
Download Electoral Roll Pdf