PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023 Online Registration Eligibility – Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi is a central sector scheme under the government of India which provides income support to farmers and their families. Under this scheme, all small and marginal farmers will be provided with income support of Rs.6,000 per year in three installments which will be deposited directly to their bank accounts. PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Registration Check more details like Eligibility Criteria at SarkariRojgaar.com
- 1 PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023 Check Eligibility, Amount Status, Payment Details Check @ sarkarirojgaar.com
PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023 Check Eligibility, Amount Status, Payment Details Check @ sarkarirojgaar.com
प्रधान मंत्री किसान सम्मान भारत सरकार के तहत एक केंद्रीय क्षेत्र की योजना है जो किसानों और उनके परिवारों को आय सहायता प्रदान करती है। इस योजना के तहत, सभी छोटे और सीमांत किसानों को तीन किस्तों में प्रति वर्ष 6000 रुपये की आय सहायता प्रदान की जाएगी जो सीधे उनके बैंक खातों में जमा की जाएगी।
- Date of launch – 24th February 2019
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
Who are Eligibile
- farmers and their families
PM-KISAN Yojana Eligibility 2023
Any little or minimal rancher ought not to fall under the accompanying standards to be qualified under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. The following are a portion of the classes of recipients who are not qualified for advantage under this plan:
- Any institutional land-holders.
- The rancher just like any individual from the family has a place with the accompanying classes:
- Previous and present holders of protected posts
- Previous and present Ministers/State Ministers
- Previous or present individuals from LokSabha/RajyaSabha/State Legislative Assemblies/State Legislative Councils
- Previous and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations
- Previous and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
- Any serving or resigned officials just as workers under the Central/State Government Ministries/Offices/Departments.
- Every single resigned retired person gets a month-to-month annuity of Rs.10,000/ – or more and has a place with the above class.
- Any person who paid their annual expense in the last appraisal year isn’t qualified under this plan.
- Experts like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects enlisted with Professional bodies and completed calling by attempted practices.
Documents Required for Filling PM-KISHAN Yojana Form
The farmers eligible under the scheme are required to produce the below-mentioned documents for their verification
- Citizenship certificate
- Landholding papers
- Aadhaar card
- Bank account details
NOTE – Read the Notification for more details about Eligibility Details.
How to Apply for PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Candidates have to open the official website of pmkisan.gov.in
- For enrollment, the farmer is required to approach the local patwari/revenue officer / Nodal Officer (PM-Kisan) nominated by the State Government.
- The Common Service Centres (CSCs) have also been authorized to do registration of the farmers for the Scheme upon payment of fees.
- Farmers can also do their self-registration through the Farmers Corner in the portal.
- Farmers can also edit their names in the PM-Kisan database as per their Aadhaar database/card through the Farmers Corner in the portal.