UP Learning Driving Licence Online Form 2023 | UP RTO Parivahan: Uttar Pradesh Transport Department RTO Invites DL Online Application Form for the UP Driving Learners Licence 2022-2023 Apply Online through Parivahan. The applicant also checks the best learner driver insurance companies. Check more details like Age, Eligibility, and Fees at SarkariRojgaar.com
UP Learning Driving Licence Online Form 2023 Slot Booking, Verify Payment, Application Status, Print License @ sarkarirojgaar.com
उत्तर प्रदेश परिवहन विभाग आरटीओ ड्राइविंग लर्नर्स लाइसेंस 2022-2023 के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र आमंत्रित करता है, परिवाहन पोर्टल के माध्यम से ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें। आवेदक शिक्षार्थी चालक बीमा कंपनियों की भी जाँच करता है। आयु, पात्रता और शुल्क जैसे अधिक विवरण देखें।
- Application Starts: 01-12-2022
- Registration Last Date: 31-12-2023
- Application Fee Varies Over time & Fee deposit through Online Mode.
- Min Age- 18 Years & No Upper Limit for Apply Licence
UP Driving Licence 2023 Registration
Uttar Pradesh (UP) Driving Licence (DL) – Eligibility Criteria
- For anyone to be eligible to obtain a driving licence in Uttar Pradesh, he or she has to meet the following criteria-
- Age of the applicant should be at least 18 years
- Already have a learner’s licence
- Apply for a permanent driving license only after 30 days or within 180 days of obtaining a learner’s licence.
- The applicant should be aware of all the traffic rules and regulations.
- If applying for a commercial driving license, the applicant should be at least 20 years of age.
Type of Vehicle Learning License in UP
- Moto Cycle Less Than 50CC (MC50CC)
- Motor Cycle without Gear (Non-Transport) MCWOG
- Light Motor Vehicle (LMV)
- Motor Cycle with Gear (Non-Transport) MCWG
- LMV 3 Wheeler NT (3W-NT)
- LMV Tractor NT (Tractor)
- E-Rikshaw (ERiksh)
- Other Various Vehicle Types: Road Roller / Crane / Etc
Steps of Submit Learning Licence Application
- Fill Application Details for UP Learning Licence L.L.
- Upload Documents
- Upload Photo And Signature
- Fee Payment
- Verify The Pay Status
- Print the receipt
- LL slot book
- Test at allotted at District wise RTO Office.
- If Passed Download the UP Learning Licence Online.
Documents Required for Driving Licence in Uttar Pradesh
When applying for a driving licence in UP, the applicant must submit the following documents to the RTO office.
Any one of the following Age proof
- Educational certificate
- Birth certificate
- Attested copy of the passport
- Certificate issued from the employer if you are working for state/ central government or a local body.
Any one of the following Address Proof
- Voter’s ID
- Ration card
- LIC policy bond
- Valid passport
- Employers certificate issued by local/central or state government
Best Learner Driver Insurance Companies in India
Choosing vehicle insurance is a concern for every vehicle owner in India. According to the Motor Vehicles Act, every vehicle in use should be insured with at least a third-party liability cover. When it comes to buying vehicle insurance people get confused and sometimes end up buying the one that least favors their insurance needs. It is always a good idea to make yourself familiar with the different vehicle insurance schemes available in the market, compare the ones you think will serve your purpose, and choose the most suitable one that satisfies your insurance requirements. To make your work a little bit easier, here are the top 10 best learner driver insurance firms for the year 2020-21:
How to Apply Online for UP Learning DL Registration
- Fill out the application for up learning license online.
- After that Pay fees for UP Learning License.
- Then you have to select the Test Slot where the learning test is to be held.
- After booking the slot, print out all Documents (Fee Receipt / Online Form / Form)
- Now you have to take the Driving Test by going to the respective RTO office on the day you book the Slot for UP Learning License.
- You will get your result immediately after the exam
- Now after a few days, you can download your learning license online
Important Links for DL Registration
Driving Licence Online Registration Form